Autonomous Cart Transport Robot
In a time of growing demand by customers and labor shortages in manufacturing facilities and the warehouse, your people do not have to spend their valuable time transporting carts from one point to another. Now you can use automation technology to handle that process with the Zebra Technologies Fetch CartConnect AMR! This autonomous mobile robot is independent from the cart, enabling you to handle many carts with one robot. Create flexible and changeable workflows for the AMR, without the need for major infrastructure changes and investments. With drag-and-drop Fetch Robotics Connect software, you can quickly update and alter this warehouse robot’s operation.
Ideal supply chain workflows to address with the Fetch CartConnect 100 AMR include case picking, replenishment, putaway, raw material delivery, e commerce fulfillment, and staging/consolidation.
Why Choose Zebra’s Fetch CartConnect100?
The Zebra Technologies Corporation Fetch CartConnect AMR has many productivity benefits for your warehouse operations:
- Warehouse robot solution integrates with your existing cart workflows
- Maximizes robot utilization since the robots are separate from the cart (one robot can handle multiple carts)
- Simple setup and control by your staff. Action can be triggered by barcode scan with mobile computer, press of a designated button, or even with RFID.
- Flexible automation with Fetch Robotics software makes it easy to modify automated workflows.
- Several cart styles are available
- Safety-conscious for your fulfillment centers and warehouse or manufacturing floors.
- Carries a max of 125 lbs. (for higher payloads, see the Fetch CartConnect 500 AMR )
Learn More About the Zebra Fetch CartConnect100 AMR
CSSI has warehouse expertise and years of expertise in the distribution center and manufacturing facilities. To learn more about boosting productivity by adopting autonomous mobile robots in your facility, contact CSSI to discuss your needs.cssi_fetch-cartconnect100-AMR-brochure