How does your organization track, secure, and update a growing and far-flung number of mobile devices? How do you ensure users have access to tools they need for the job, but don’t have access to potential security threats and time-wasters? How do you keep devices updated and organized? With mobile device management (MDM), it is possible to control all your mobile assets from a single ‘pane of glass’.
Uses for mobile device management include:
- Easily provision new devices with approved applications
- Lock devices in kiosk mode, with only specified apps available
- Prevent access to non-approved applications and sites
- Schedule and perform updates and patches remotely
- Track devices to identify location
- Geo-fence devices to automatically lock down in case or removal from approved areas
- Lock down stolen or missing devices
Utilize mobile device management for mobile computers, tablets, printers, and more. MDM will enhance the security and control within your business as well as improve IT team productivity. Contact CSSI today to discuss MDM.