Warehouse management software for GP
For companies running Microsoft Dynamics GP, there is a simple choice for those seeking to implement warehouse management software (WMS)… WMS by CSSI provides native integration with GP, and enables your operations and warehouse team to take advantage of powerful time-saving Android mobile computers and barcode scanners.
The software includes all core WMS functionality. Keep track of inventory throughout its life-cycle in your facility – from receiving to put-away to cycle counting to picking and shipping. This is a robust solution scalable for one to thousands of users. Easily integrate with handheld computers and scanners for data capture by your warehouse employees… improving productivity and accuracy.
Rich WMS Functionality
WMS by CSSI comes with a rich set of warehouse management features. However, note that one of the hallmarks of our approach is our ability to customize the WMS to suit your unique business processes. Key features already in place include:
WMS Customizations & Enhancements
CSSI is pleased to offer WMS customizations and enhancements as part of your implementation. During our discovery process, we will identify workflows which require software changes, and we will work with you on a plan to implement these critical features into the WMS version deployed in your business.
For a great example of our capability, refer to our case study covering a WMS implementation highly modified to accommodate a company’s workers who are visually impaired.
Every business has certain unique processes and workflows. Many of these may be essential to your competitive advantage, or critical for your successful operation. It is important that your warehouse management software empower rather than constrain your ability to work the way you must.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Integration
WMS by CSSI was designed for and implemented with companies running Microsoft Dynamics GP. Transactions are made directly in GP, alleviating concerns about dual databases or syncing issues. Changes made via WMS are reflected immediately in GP. (Certain WMS transactions create batches in GP, which must then be posted, providing you control over the timing). CSSI’s team of GP experts ensure an excellent integration.
Interested in more detail? In the on-demand webinar below, we present a complete walkthrough and demo of WMS features and capabilities:
We’re Ready For Your Android Migration
WMS by CSSI was built to run on handheld computers running the Android OS. Microsoft has wound down the Windows Mobile OS (support ended 12/10/2019). If you are still utilizing mobile devices running Windows Mobile or Windows CE, now is the time to migrate to Android in order to avoid security risks and performance issues. CSSI can assist your Windows to Android migration with our professional services and expertise.
Why CSSI Technologies?
- We understand warehousing and inventory management. For decades, CSSI Technologies has worked with manufacturers and distributors of all shapes and sizes. We used that process expertise in building WMS by CSSI.
- CSSI Technologies understands auto ID, data collection and mobile computing. For decades, we’ve partnered with industry leaders such as Honeywell and Zebra Technologies in the specification and configuration of handheld computing devices and scanners.
- We understand ERP systems and processes
- CSSI Technologies is a certified Microsoft Dynamics GP partner, with decades of experience guiding and supporting customer GP systems.
- Even if you don’t use Dynamics GP as your ERP, you’ll benefit from CSSI’s understanding of ERP systems and inventory procedures.
- We understand software development and stand ready to customize to meet your needs
- Our in-house team of experienced Android-friendly developers will handle your project from start to finish
Book a WMS Demo Today
Ready to learn more? Contact CSSI to discuss your needs and schedule a personal WMS demo.