A Flexible AMR Alternative To Fixed Conveyors
The RollerTop and RollerTop Guide from Fetch Robotics (part of Zebra Technologies) enable you to create a highly dynamic and change-ready supply chain environment, eliminating the need for long runs of existing fixed conveyance. With the RollerTop autonomous mobile robot, you’re able to transfer goods from one station to the next.
Great assembly and warehouse operations workflows for the RollerTop warehouse robot include order picking, assembly/QA, end-of-line handling, ASRS induction, and rush orders.
Why Choose Fetch RollerTop and RollerTop Guide?
- Automate loading and unloading of totes and bins from conveyors – optimize your workers’ movements and eliminate travel waste
- Highly flexible configurations – RollerTop will augment or replace your existing fixed conveyors – reclaim up to 13% of warehouse space by eliminating existing fixed conveyance, and restructure travel and workflows as business needs require
- Trigger actions with barcode scanner, mobile computer, physical buttons, or RFID
- RollerTop AMRs carry payloads up to 176 lbs. and boast 9 hours of continuous runtime – ready to handle your rising order volumes
- Safety first – Zebra AMRs are designed for safe operation around your staff
This warehouse robot solution can enable you to quickly repurpose your facility without installing expensive and hThis AMR robotics automation solution can enable you to quickly repurpose your facility without installing expensive and highly fixed conveyors. Use Zebra’s powerful FetchCore software to program your Fetch AMR.
Interested in learning about the Zebra perspectives on the future of supply chain, fulfillment centers, and warehouse operations? Check out Zebras Warehousing Vision Study.
Learn More About Zebra’s Fetch RollerTop AMR
To learn more about adopting autonomous mobile robots in your facility, contact CSSI to discuss your To learn more about adopting autonomous mobile robots from Fetch / Zebra Technologies Corporation for your fulfillment operations workflow, contact the warehouse and mobile device experts at CSSI to discuss your needs.