Automate Pallet Movements Facility-Wide!
Reduce travel waste in your warehouse or manufacturing operation with the PalletTransport autonomous mobile robot from Zebra Technologies / Fetch Robotics. This warehouse robot reduces the need for your people to move pallets by fork truck or pallet jack. The team can stay on task and entrust longer distance material moves to the AMR.
FetchCore control software enables you to quickly create workflows for pallet transport. Your needs or workflows change? No problem, you can reconfigure workflows (and even reprogram remotely with the easy to use Fetch Cloud robotics platform).
Great workflows in warehouse and fulfillment operations include putaway, replenishment, case picking, crossdocking, returns, and detrash. Also: kitting/sequencing, lineside delivery, and end-of-line handling.
Why Choose Zebra’s Fetch PalletTransport1500 Warehouse Robot?
- Safely transport large payloads up to 2,500 lbs!
- Eliminate manual travel with pallet jacks or forklifts
- Approx 9 hours of nominal continuous runtime
- Safe operation in distribution centers and warehouse operations, working side by side with your human workers
- Combine with Pallet Transfer Station for further automation capabilities
- Trigger automated workflows with barcodes scanned by mobile computer or RFID
Your material handling operations and manufacturing environment will move inventory faster and more reliably, with less human involvement!
Learn More About the Zebra Fetch PalletTransport1500 AMR
To learn more about adopting Fetch autonomous mobile robots in your facility for pallet transport of large payloads which will reduce your reliance on forklifts, contact CSSI to discuss your needs.cssi_fetch-pallettransport1500-AMR-brochure