The Zebra WT6300 wearable computer is the ultimate industrial wearable to support hands-free picking operations. Built on the latest Android platform, this device has been optimized to meet the unique needs of mobile, hands-free workers in rugged environments such as warehouses and cold storage. Wearable technology has come a long way — take a look at how you can reduce cycle times with wearables.
Cutting edge warehouses are increasingly utilizing wearable computers to reduce wasted motion and compress cycle times.
Some of the features of the Zebra WT6300 wearable computer include:
- Hands-free comfort and great ergonomics keep your employees working at optimal speeds for longer
- Rugged! Built for everyday use, even in freezer warehouses
- Display is optimized for use with gloves
- Supports 24/7 use — hot-swappable batteries
- Covid safe — will withstand disinfectants
- Push-to-talk lets the WT6300 double as a communication tool
Complete the form at right to speak to CSSI today to arrange your personal demonstration of the WT6300.cssi_wt6300-specification-sheet-en-us