The Zebra WT6300 wearable computer is the ultimate industrial wearable mobile computer to support hands-free picking operations. Built on the latest Android platform, this device has been optimized to meet the unique needs of mobile, hands-free workers in rugged environments such as warehouses and cold storage. Wearable technology has come a long way – take a look at how you can reduce cycle times with wearables.
Cutting edge warehouses increasingly utilize wearable technology to reduce wasted motion and compress cycle times.
Some of the features of the Zebra WT6300 wearable computer include:
- Hands free mobility and great ergonomics keep your employees working at optimal speeds for longer
- Rugged design! Built for everyday use, even in the toughest environments like freezer warehouses
- Display is optimized for use with gloves
- Supports 24/7 use – hot-swappable battery enables maximum uptime
- Covid safe – will withstand disinfectants
- Push-to-talk lets the Zebra WT6300 double as a communication tool
- Combine with headset and a paired Zebra ring scanner for hands-free barcode scanning
- Android operating system enables fast application performance and ensures years of productive use — intuitive graphical android applications will allow faster training of new employees. Consult with CSSI for custom application programming.
Complete the form at right to speak to CSSI today to arrange your personal demonstration of the Zebra WT6300 wearable computer for best-in-class industrial wearable computing.cssi_wt6300-specification-sheet-en-us