The Honeywell CK65 Android mobile computer is a powerful rugged device which will bring your supply chain operations to maximum productivity. It’s perfect for warehouse, freezer environments, manufacturing, and loading docks – you’ll improve productive uptime with a barcode scanner built for the toughest DC environments – even in hazardous locations where intrinsically safe devices are required.
The CK65 mobile computer is a natural upgrade option for any enterprise users of the Intermec CK3X, CK3R, or Honeywell CK75. The CK65 is powered by Honeywell’s Mobility Edge platform, a cutting edge technology platform shared with several in Honeywell’s newest line of products, such as the VM1A fixed vehicle mount . Products on the Honeywell mobility edge platform have the advantage of a common chipset, enabling cross-product software compatibility which can be valuable to companies which require several different rugged device form factors. The common chipset means that you can certify an app on any of the several Mobility Edge Honeywell devices and know that it will run on other devices in the family. Application portability will save you headaches and redevelopment investment in the long run.
The Honeywell CK65 mobile computer runs on the Android OS, and boasts an extended product lifecycle which will support Android O through Android R, giving you a guaranteed long usable life. (Ready to migrate from Windows Mobile to Android ? CSSI can make it painless). There is too much to speak about related to CK65 to fit on this page, but read on for some of the most notable facts.
Honeywell CK65 is Rugged:
- 8 ft [2.4 m] drop to concrete over temp
- Tested at 26 device orientations
- 2000 1 m tumbles
- IP64 ingress protection
- Gorilla Glass 5 touchscreen display
- Ultra rugged design can be used in challenging environments, including cold storage. The freezer version can operate as low as -30 degrees Celsius.
- In hazardous environments which require explosion proof or intrinsically safe devices, CK65 will meet Class 1 Div 2 specs.
This Dolphin CK65 Device is Powerful:
- 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core – fast processor!
- 2GB/4GB DDR4 RAM + 32GB Flash
- The mobility edge platform will be upgradeable all the way to Android R
- 4″ WVGA display – 2.3x higher resolution than CK3X and a significantly larger screen
- 5100 mAh extended battery life: 14 hours, hot swap technology
Honeywell CK65 is Warehouse-Ready:
- Improved extended battery life – ideal in warehouse environments and manufacturing environments!
- Powerful 7th generation barcode scanner: N6703SR
- 13-megapixel camera
- Advanced network connectivity to improve worker productivity – WLAN: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; Wi-Fi certified 2×2 MIMO support
- Additional WLAN features: 802.11 d/e/h/i/k/r/w
- Select from several ergonomic keypad options, including alphanumeric and numeric F-key, functional keys
- Mappable side buttons
- Pre-licensed Staylinked SmartTE
Honeywell Dolphin CK65 is Backwards-Compatible:
- Compatible with Intermec CK3X accessories
- Uses batteries from Intermec CK3X, CK75, or EDA60K
Ready to learn more about how CSSI can assist your easy deployment of this mobile device, even in the toughest DC environments? Improve your worker productivity today – complete the form at right to speak to CSSI about the Mobility Edge family and the CK65 mobile computer.