The new ET80/ET85 Zebra tablet family is perfect for those seeking a dependable Windows 2-in-1 tablet. Supporting advanced wireless connectivity including 5G, the ET8x series is is a state of the art communications tool as well as a powerful mobile computer.
It’s 2 mobile device types in 1! Use the ET80 and ET85 as either a laptop or a tablet, and quickly switch back and forth by detaching the keyboard. The keyboard uses a friction hinge which lets you position the screen at any angle. Or use the universal dock to transform the tablet into a desktop whether in your office or mobile vehicle such as police car or forklift.
Notable Features of the ET80/ET85 Rugged Tablet
- Thing and light: 35% thinner and 20% lighter than other 2-in-1 solutions
- Large display – tough 12 inch Gorilla Glass screen
- Advanced wireless – supports WiFi 6E, 4G/5G and Bluetooth 5.2.
- Supports CBRS (Citizens Broadband Radio Service
- Class 1 Div 2 certification for use in locations with flammable hazardous materials
- Push-to-talk and secure text messaging
- Easy barcode scanner configuration for fast data capture
5 Reasons – Why Your Business Should Choose the ET80/ET85 Enterprise Tablet
Mobile workers need tough and rugged tools, whether they are first responders, utility field workers, or manufacturing workers. A rugged tablet built to excel in critical tasks and to meet the needs of these environments will keep workers better connected, better informed, and more productive. Here are 5 reasons why you should consider a Zebra ET80/ET85 mobile computer:
1. Zebra ET80/ET85 is the lightest and thinnest rugged 2-in-1 in its class
Rugged tablets have a reputation as being bulky and heavy. Not this one! The ET80/ET85 is 20% lighter and 35% thinner than 2-in-1 competitors of the same screen size. This makes it an ideal mobile device for grab-and-go applications. As a 2-in-1, its rugged keyboard with a friction hinge provides a laptop-similar usage experience.
2. Stay connected no matter what with the ET80/ET85
Connectivity comes first with the only rugged tablet in its class that supports Wifi 6E as well as 5G! This means faster downloads and uploads, and more reliable connections for better quality video calls. The ET80/ET85 also supports CBRS1 and public safety network certification! 3 pass-through antenna ports provide excellent in-vehicle coverage.
3. ET80/ET85 takes collaboration and productivity to the next level
Zebra’s ET80/ET85 runs Windows 10 – meaning you get the security and manageability of this latest Windows along with value-adding Zebra tools such as Mobility DNA and DataCapture DNA. Monitor battery health, and easily configure scanners to get them up and running. Or deploy enterprise-grade PTT and secure texting.
4. Zebra ET80/ET85 is built for mission-critical work
ET80/ET85 is tough and rugged, and ready for whatever environmental challenges you throw at it. It will endure drops, The ET8x series is tough and rugged, and ready for whatever environmental challenges you throw at it, bringing enterprise class durability to the worksite. It will endure drops, dusty environments, heavy rain and snow, and can even be hosed down. The fanless design feature makes it ideal for manufacturing clean rooms. If you choose the optional integrated barcode scanner, you’ll find it can read virtually any barcode, even damaged or dirty ones.
5. ET80/ET85 uses one docking solution for wherever you need it
The ET80/ET85 uses a single universal dock to transform in a desktop computer in the office or mobile workstation (police car, forklift, truck, etc.). Docking is simple, and allows workers to connect in seconds, reducing the odds of the tablet being left behind. The tablet offers 9 ports for more ways to connect, and can run in laptop or tablet mode.
Some of the many ET80/ET85 Rugged Tablet applications
The ET8x series is the perfect tablet solution for the mobile worker in multiple industries. Some of these include:
- Public safety – routing, dispatch, personnel tracking, incident reporting, e-citation, records management, mobile incident command
- Utilities/Field service – routing, dispatch, personnel tracking, emergency repairs, mobile work order management
- Manufacturing – Plant management, PLC programming, mobile HMI, MRO, forklift operations
Learn more – How CSSI Can Help
What other applications can you dream up to move your business forward? The CSSI team are experts in the integration, deployment, and support of rugged mobile handheld and tablet solutions – we can pair you with the optimal Zebra device for your mission critical workers. Contact CSSI today to discuss your project!