How smart is your video surveillance system? We are pleased to introduce remarkably smart and scalable hybrid cloud security cameras from Verkada which can accommodate any number of surveillance cameras or sites, with minimal network infrastructure burden. There are no trade-offs in reliability and flexibility. This camera system is effortless to use, and scales without limit. To improve your enterprise security, a personal demo is recommended to see the capabilities of this powerful video surveillance system in action.
Join one of Verkada’s weekly webinars to see this powerful cloud camera security solution! You’ll receive a free YETI tumbler just for attending! Register here.
The unique features of Verkada hybrid cloud video security include:
- Scalable for any number of Verkada cameras across any number of sites – even in different states or countries!
- Easy to connect – all you need is a power over ethernet (PoE) cable. No NVR, DVR, or server required.
Powerful AI and Time-Saving Search Features
- Easy-to-use Verkada interface requires minimal training
- Includes AI – quickly filter video footage for clothing, color, face matches, vehicle make
- Quickly review footage across time
- Event driven – use motion detection to instantly see any moment where people or vehicles were detected in a user-determined frame. Drive alerts for motion in desired areas.
- Easily search for an individual, and track that person’s movements across all cameras in the system
- Vehicle analytics are possible with Verkada’s license plate reader, and ability to identify vehicle makes & models
Perfect for Cloud Surveillance of Multiple Sites
- Remote access – search any security camera from any device, including using the powerful phone app
- Sharable! Instantly share live camera feeds via SMS – ideal for first responders. Email MP4’s.
Verkada Cameras are Durable & Robust
- Optional data backup to cloud storage to further extend saved footage
- 10 year camera warranty!
Bandwidth concerns? No problem. Verkada is one of the most bandwidth friendly solutions on the market and utilizes a hybrid cloud architecture to achieve this. Each camera is equipped with a solid state drive for up to 120 days of retention, and thumbnails and metadata are continuously sent to the cloud. Video data is sent to the cloud only when being streamed or if cloud storage is enabled, which minimizes demands on your internal network. Verkada’s hybrid cloud solution enables viewing from any device at any time and is encrypted end-to-end, both at rest and in transit.
To learn more about these powerful hybrid cloud security cameras and the Verkada cloud video surveillance system, please contact us or complete the form at right to schedule a demo.