In this COVID-19 era, what is your plan for keeping your shared mobile devices virus and bacteria free? We would like to introduce you to an easy-to-use, no-mess option which yields 99% eradication of microorganisms! You can sanitize shared mobile devices with UV light.
UV light has been used for decades in healthcare settings. Now we have a form factor which is ideal for the various mobile devices in use in warehousing and manufacturing environments. The UV Clean stand-along unit (pictured below) projects UV light into the entire tray area. Simply deposit one or more devices and let it work:
- Kills 99.9% of pathogens
- Automated & customized cleaning cycles
- Motion-sensor activation
- Audit capabilities with reports generated
UV Clean is also available in a mountable configuration ideal for mounting above shared devices such as time clocks.
With UV Clean, the UV light covers anything deposited into the provided tray. Perfect for the many oddly-shaped mobile devices in use in your facility. A motion detector will detect when something is inserted, triggering a sanitizing cycle:
Just a few of the potential applications of UV Clean include:
- Disinfection of shared handheld mobile devices and tablets, either daily or at outset of each shift
- Disinfection of hands-free devices such as headsets and finger scanners
- Time clock sanitation
- Security access keypads
- Visitor log-in computers, or any shared computing stations