CSSI is seeking SALES REPRESENTATIVES with experience in barcoding / RFID / rugged mobile computers for east coast and mid-west territories. The sales role will facilitate the sale of equipment and services for barcode scanning, mobile computing, label printing, and print media.
You have a successful track record in technology sales. You thrive in a challenging, yet high-earning, uncapped commissioned role. You are passionate about auto ID technologies (barcoding, RFID) and mobile computing, and you are comfortable selling to middle market customers in industries such as manufacturing, distribution, warehousing, food processing and agriculture. You enjoy working independently and thrive on prospecting and visiting customers within your assigned territory. You are the face of the company in your assigned territory but play well with the company team which enables your success.
If the above statements are true for you, then you will love working with CSSI Technologies. We are experts in the sale and integration of auto ID technologies (barcoding and RFID). We guide our customers in the selection and deployment of hardware and software to improve productivity and profitability. We add a special layer of value through our custom software development team, which enables us to create highly effective custom-fit solutions.
We are seeking a Territory Account Managers who will develop sales within an assigned territory on the east coast or in the mid-west. In this role, you will work remotely from your home office, and will maximize time at customer sites in the territory.
- Meet or exceed territory profitability targets
- Prospect for new customers and close business through face-to-face meetings and telephone sales.
- Cultivate lasting, consultative relationships with customers by delivering solutions and implementations which exceed expectations.
- Collaborate with the CSSI team, and with OEM and ISV reps, to win business and achieve great customer outcomes.
- Demonstrated success in technology sales, outside sales, and territory development
- Require a minimum 3 years experience in the auto ID industry selling barcoding / RFID / rugged mobile computers
- Excellent skills in prospecting, communicating, negotiating and follow-up
- Willingness to stay abreast of technology developments in the auto ID industry
- Understanding of product positioning and ability to position solutions versus competitors
- Familiarity with the manufacturing and warehousing environments
- Ability to travel daily within the assigned territory
CSSI offers uncapped earnings comprised of a base salary and sales incentive, comprehensive health insurance, and a 401k retirement plan with company matching options. Our employees can take part in our wellness program and take advantage of our flextime policy.
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and list Territory Account Manager in the subject line.