Panasonic has just launched its latest Toughbook product, the Toughbook FZ-L1…
The FZ-L1 is a slim and sleek Android 7″ tablet. It is targeted at enterprise workers in retail stores, warehouses field service, transportation and delivery. The FZ-L1 boasts a quad-core processor and an optional straight-shooting barcode reader. The tablet’s users will appreciate its great battery life, and glove and rain touch enabled 7″ screen. True to the expectations which come with the Toughbook brand, the tablet will stand up to the demands of the job — it offers a 5 foot drop rating and IP65 and IP67 certification.
To highlight just a few of the FZ-L1 specs:
- Android™ 8.1 (Oreo)
- Qualcomm® MSM8909 1.1GHz Quad-Core
- 7″ high definition 1280 x 720
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB flash storage
- Optional integrated straight-shooting 1D/2D barcode reader configurable for landscape or
- Optional multi-carrier 4G LTE data support
- Designed to meet MIL-STD 810G
- IP65 and IP67 sealed all-weather design
- User-replaceable battery with warm-swap
- Approx. 12 hours based on standard
enterprise user profile
Download the spec sheet here: Panasonic FZ-L1 Spec Sheet (7 downloads)
Ready for a demo? CSSI Technologies is an Authorized Panasonic Reseller. Contact us to learn more about the Toughbook FZ-L1.