Our Experts Provide Personalized GP Training For Your Team
Microsoft Dynamics GP Training is one of our most commonly requested services. Sometimes it’s hard for staff to keep up with changes and new versions of the Dynamics GP ERP system. Further, new employees unfamiliar with GP may enter your business — we find that both new and old employees benefit greatly from training and periodic refreshers to support their efficiency and job performance.
GP Training Topics
There are a broad variety of training topics we can cover with your team. We recommend tailoring training to your business process and specific needs. A few of the topics available are:
- Business processes and financial management in GP
- General ledger setup
- Using Management reporter
- Smartlist training
- Using the Fixed Assets module in GP
- Implementing payroll functionality
- Business intelligence and dashboards with Power BI
- Working with SQL server database and server data
- Integration with another app or software solution
Our Dynamics GP Expertise
CSSI has been a Microsoft Dynamics Partner and GP consultant for over 20 years. Our team of GP experts has ‘been there and done that’ with most every type of customer engagement in this ERP solution.
GP Experience By Industry
As a Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner, CSSI is experienced with supporting companies in a broad variety of industries and functional areas. Some of these include:
- Supply Chain, Distribution, and Warehousing
- Transportation and Logistics
- Field Service
- Government and non-profit
Microsoft Dynamics GP Training Options
CSSI can work with your team to provide GP training and on-going education on GP. We can provide the twin benefits of years of experience, as well as best practices we’ve found in score of other clients.
- Personal one-on-one training for your CFO or Accounting Manager
- Group training classes for your accounting team
- Register for our free monthly GP Tips newsletter
Depending on your preferences, our Microsoft Dynamic GP ERP software training may occur in person at your business, or via web meeting.