Partner With CSSI For Your Successful GP Implementation
Ready to implement the Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP solution in your business? Accounting system implementations can be complex and challenging. CSSI Technologies will guide your Dynamics GP implementation from project beginning to successful project end. CSSI is an experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP consultant, with over 20 years of experience implementing GP accounting software for a broad variety of GP users.
Components of Microsoft Dynamics GP Implementation
Typical CSSI GP ERP implementation services include:
- Business process and requirements assessment
- Software installation and setups, and Microsoft SQL server setup
- Importing master data lists from your current system
- Setup of “test” company for user testing
- Creation of any needed custom reports
- Add your company logo to GP documents (invoices, statements, PO’s)
- User training on GP modules and handy features such as smartlist or management reporter
- Ongoing support
GP Implementation Time Frame
Depending on the complexity of your business needs and desired ERP system functionality, a well-conceived implementation process can take anywhere from 3 to 12 months — some customers may use only core Dynamics GP modules, while others require tight integration with add-on solutions for inventory management, payroll, budgeting, analytics, or more. CSSI can do as much of the ‘heavy lifting’ as you require in order to make the install successful.