This video is part 2 of a 2-part series which began with our Management Reporter for Beginners tutorial.
In this video, CSSI present Dynamics GP Intermediate Management Reporter Training. We step up the difficulty level and address some of the more sophisticated things you can do with this tool.
In this Management Reporter Intermediate tutorial, we address:
- How to build a report in the Management Reporter reporting tool
- The building blocks of Management Reporter
- Report definition screen
- Report building blocks logic – column definition, etc.
- Organizing the report library into folders
- How to get percentage columns into a report
- Exporting data to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- Adjusting fonts, styles, and colors
- What are format codes?
- BASE, CBR, and other fun codes
- Creating a new report from scratch.
Some of the many great uses for Management Reporter:
- Balance Sheet
- Income statement
- Cash flow statement
- Trial balance
- Accounts Receivable
- Account Payable
Need support with Dynamics GP on other topics such as using the smartlist builder, GP training, SQL server management and optimization, SSRS Reports (SQL Server Reporting Services), or upgrading your version of GP? Learn more about how CSSI can help you on these topics as well as GP’s Management Reporter:
Learn more about how CSSI can help you with GP’s Management Reporter:
Did you miss the first webinar in this series, Management Reporter for Beginners? Click here to view.