Are you taking advantage of the GP Fixed Assets module? It is included with your GP license. You can use Fixed Asset Management to set up, enter, and maintain asset records. You also can use Fixed Asset Management to complete the following tasks:
- Calculate depreciation
- Import information to Fixed Asset Management from other sources
- Create and use asset groups to make maintaining asset records easier
- Transfer an asset to a new general ledger account or property tax location
- Retire an asset, partially retire an asset, or retire a group of assets
- Add insurance, lease, and user-defined information
- Track General Ledger information entered in Fixed Asset Management, such as additions, transfers, depreciation, retirement of assets, and other changes
If you are using Payables Management or Purchase Order Processing, you can track assets that originate in those modules and add them as fixed assets.
If you do not see Fixed Assets options on the GP Financial page, that means it just needs to be installed.
Want Help With GP’s Fixed Assets Module?
The CSSI team would be happy to help you set up the GP Fixed Assets module. Just contact us to get started.