CSSI is seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) excited by a career in the sale of industrial technology for barcode scanning, mobile computing, and label printers and media. The BDR will generate and qualify prospects for the sale of equipment and services, working closely with company account representatives to fill a new business pipeline.
The CSSI Technologies team are experts in the sale and integration of mobile and auto ID technologies (barcoding and RFID). We guide our customers in the selection and deployment of hardware and software to improve productivity and accuracy in warehouse, manufacturing, and logistics environments.
- Meet or exceed activity and prospect qualification targets
- Identify and connect with potential new customers through telephone and email
- Collaborate with CSSI account managers to identify desirable target companies and industries
- Work primarily from our office in Lewisburg, with occasional travel to customer sites and industry events.
- Motivated and accountable self-starter
- Excellent skills in communicating, prospecting, and follow-up
- Ability to adhere to process and maintain CRM records
- Preferred: Experience using or interfacing with industrial technology
- Preferred: Familiarity with manufacturing and warehousing environments
This is a salary position, with attractive benefits including comprehensive health insurance and a 401k retirement plan with company matching options. CSSI employees can take part in our wellness program and take advantage of our flextime policy.
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and list Business Development Representative in the subject line.