Job Posting: Sales Development Representative (SDR) for Technology Sales
CSSI is seeking a SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (SDR) with interest in technology sales. Working from our Lewisburg headquarters, the SDR will seek and qualify leads for sales of barcode scanning, mobile computing, and label printing hardware, software, and services.
This role is ideal for an eager-to-learn, motivated, and outgoing individual who is interested in a career in industrial technology sales. You will acquire expertise in rapidly evolving auto-ID technologies (barcoding, RFID) and rugged mobile computers, and learn how these technologies improve productivity in manufacturing, warehouse/distribution, and logistics applications.
At CSSI Technologies, we are experts in the sale and integration of auto ID technologies (barcoding and RFID). We guide our customers in the selection and deployment of hardware and software to improve productivity and profitability. We add a special layer of value through our custom software development team, which enables us to create highly effective, custom-fit solutions.
- Meet or exceed targets for qualified leads.
- Prospect for new customers and qualify leads, primarily through telephone and email communication.
- Acquire expertise in the benefits and advantages of rugged mobile computers and data acquisition technologies.
- Collaborate with the CSSI team, and with OEM and ISV reps, to win business and achieve great customer outcomes.
- Interest in technology sales
- Self-motivation and drive for success
- Persistence and talent for knocking down doors and making connections with people over the phone
- Excellent skills in prospecting, communicating, and follow-up
- Understanding of product positioning and ability to position solutions versus competitors
- Familiarity with manufacturing and warehousing environments is a plus
CSSI offers competitive earnings comprised of base plus incentive, comprehensive health insurance, and a 401k retirement plan with company matching options. Our employees can take part in our wellness program and take advantage of our flextime policy.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include Sales Development Representative in the subject line.