Is your business utilizing mobile devices running 2G or 3G mobile devices? The sun is setting on 2G/3G. In particular, Verizon will no longer activate non-LTE devices as of June 30, 2018, and will begin deactivating its network on January 1, 2020!
Change is hard, but this is an evolution which brings real benefits to mobile workers.
There are real benefits to switching to LTE:
- Improved coverage & reliability
- 10x the data speed of 3G
- Shortened latency
- Simultaneous voice & data, and better voice quality
- Runs on improved modern handheld devices
If you are still using 2G/3G, and particularly if you use the Verizon network, now is the time to take action. Don’t get stuck unable to activate new devices, or worse, lose access entirely when the network shuts down.
CSSI can help with your LTE migration in 3 critical ways:
- We will guide you towards the optimal device for your usage needs. Don’t get lost in a sea of options. CSSI’s expert team can help you separate the wheat from the chaff and make the best choice for your business.
- Our programming team can work with you to migrate your custom applications to the new LTE device. CSSI specializes in development for Android mobile devices. We can work with you to efficiently migrate all of your business-critical apps.
- We can pair you with a data or voice plan which will save you money.