CSSI Technologies, a value-added reseller specializing in the sale of mobile computing and barcoding technologies, is seeking a friendly, organized and efficient SALES COORDINATOR to join our team. The Sales Coordinator is responsible for a varied set of duties such as order entry, supporting the sales team with pricing and quote creation, working with distributors on fulfillment, responding to customer requests, and assisting the accounting team. Strong written and verbal communication skills, a process-oriented mindset, comfort with multi-tasking and time-sensitive work, and good capacity for technical learning is important for success in this role.
- Enter customer orders and coordinate timely shipment with distribution
- Assist sales team with pricing and quote preparation
- Respond to and support customer requests
- Build relationships with key contacts at distribution, manufacturers, and customers
- Track annual maintenance contracts, prepare and follow up on renewal proposals
- Help to validate and maintain accuracy of customer contact records
- Assist accounting department with customer invoicing and collections
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales or business office operations.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office products particularly Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Process-oriented thinking and high attention to detail.
- Prior experience with and/or ability to develop familiarity with Information Technology products and concepts.
This is a full-time salaried position based at our Lewisburg, PA corporate office. CSSI strives to offer the best opportunities available to its employees. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive health insurance, and a 401k retirement plan with company matching options. Our employees can take part in our wellness program and take advantage of our flextime policy.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and list the position in the subject line.