CSSI Technologies is seeking a talented and motivated a MOBILITY SALES ENGINEER to join our team. The Mobility Sales Engineer (MSE) is responsible for providing technical expertise to new and existing customers on barcoding, handheld and mobile computing, printing, RFID and other data acquisition solutions. Responsible for actively driving the pre-sales process with customers and partners, the MSE must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio/positioning to both business and technical users.
Primarily engaged in a pre-sales technical consultancy role and equipment/software deployments, the MSE will provide guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers’ technical and business requirements. Post-sale, the MSE will work with teams both internally and externally to deploy the optimal hardware and software solutions.
- Provide pre-sales support by working in concert with the CSSI sales team to recommend new or updated systems for clients.
- Continuously seek to address inefficiencies and make suggestions to improve clients’ automated data collection and printing systems.
- Delight clients through all phases of a project by being readily accessible, positive, and service-oriented.
- Resolve client inquiries and issues in a timely manner. Communicate resolution effectively through in-person, email, and phone communications.
- Design improved processes for the deployment and management of mobile computers, printers, ERP clients, and related technology. Assist in customer deployments.
- Work with technical resources of key partners to gain best-in-class understanding of product offerings and solutions.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution or a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar technical role.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated interest in data collection technologies including enterprise mobile computers; advanced data capture devices such as laser, 2D, and RFID scanners and readers; WLAN products; specialty printers for barcode labeling and personal identification; real-time positioning systems; and related software solutions.
- Experience with Honeywell, Zebra, Intermec, Symbol, Dolphin, and/or Motorola equipment preferred.
- Experience with SOTI mobile device management and/or StayLinked or Wavelink emulators preferred.
- Comfortable working with Android and Windows Mobile/CE operating systems.
- Technical sales experience preferred.
- Industry certification preferred.
- Warehouse, distribution, and/or manufacturing experience preferred.
- ERP experience preferred.
This is a full-time salaried position working either remotely in eastern Pennsylvania or based at our Lewisburg, PA corporate office. CSSI strives to offer the best opportunities available to its employees. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive health insurance, and a 401k retirement plan with company matching options. Our employees can take part in our wellness program and take advantage of our flextime policy.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and list the position in the subject line.