Why automate your Accounts Payable processes?
By automating your Accounts Payable processes, you will see several benefits:
- Early payment discounts and avoided late payment penalties: By accelerating the invoice approval cycle time, vendor discounts for early payment, which were previously unattainable, can now me taken advantage of. Also, you can avoid having to pay unnecessary penalties for late payment.
- Accuracy: Costly mistakes, such as duplicate payments, can be avoided through automated duplicate checking and data validation.
- Improved visibility and forecasting: Decision makers need the right information at their fingertips in order to make informed decisions. CoreIntegrator Workflow allows management to see the where your invoices are at any point in the process.
- Savings: Invoice handling costs can be reduced by up to 90% by switching over to electronic invoices.
- Legal compliance: With detailed audit trails, flexible security models, and approval histories, it is easy to be in compliance with state and federal regulations, such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
- Less waste: You can go green by eliminating wasteful paper, while at the same time reducing physical paper storage requirements.
- Security: Scams and embezzlement can cost you dearly. By automating your Accounts Payable process, paper checks can be eliminated and payments without approval can be stopped.
- Fewer bottlenecks: By capturing the steps in your processes as data points that can be analyzed, you can identify bottlenecks—either in the process or with individuals—and take corrective action.
Let us help you automate your business processes!
CoreIntegrator Workflow is a 3rd-generation of the CoreIntegrator family of products. With over 10 years of development behind it, CoreIntegrator Workflow provides the industry‘s most cutting-edge and easy-to-use workflow application. Because it is an enterprise-level application, CoreIntegrator Workflow allows you to automate most—if not all—of your repetitive, costly, and time-consuming business processes.
The application handles all four kinds of workflow or any combination thereof:
- Manual routing – Approvers/actors are picked on the fly by the previous actor.
- Ad hoc workflow – The entire approval path for the workflow is decided at runtime.
- Rules-based workflow – Business logic and rules are built directly into the workflow.
- Advanced workflow automation – Workflows respond to events, schedules, system updates, or practically anything else.
Using direct integration into your organization‘s Active Directory Services and an intuitive and simple-to-use interface consisting of only two primary pages (the CoreIntegrator Homepage and the CoreIntegrator Workspace), user training times are kept to a minimum
“CoreIntegrator Workflow has been able
to meet our diverse needs in the most
efficient and effective way . . .”
~ Michelle Beall, Payables and Corporate Operations
Manager at Nexion Health